Thursday, October 27, 2011

Games

Today felt more like winter than fall.  Spring-like temps were replaced with a high of 55, rain and wind.  Yuck!  I wondered if the colder weather would hamper my photo opportunities, or would I hamper myself simply because I don't like being out in the cold any longer than I have to.  It's not even as cold as it will get, so we shall see where this challenge takes me.

As for the cold, this stack of board games  in our game room inspired me as a photo op and things to enjoy on a cold day/evening.  I have a thing for sock monkeys.  Trouble was always a favorite game of mine when I was a kid.  Zombie Survival is a game that Oldest bought at a comic store on a trip to Denton.  Clue (I forget where we got it) is fun but I totally stink at it.  Monopoly we've had forever, but I'm not real good at it either.  I like to save all my money but then up end losing because I don't have any property. 



















What kind of things do you like to do when it's too cold/wet to enjoy the outdoors?

No comments:

Post a Comment