Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Am I Allergic to NaNoWriMo?

It never fails, I always get a cold or my allergies start acting up when NaNoWriMo rolls around.  If it's a defense mechanism, I don't want it!  I'd rather embrace my story.  Not a bag of cough drops.

For this year's attempt, I'm going with something lighter.  A humorous look at the writing process from the point of view of my main character, Nano.  It may never see the light of day, as is the case with much of what I've written, but the idea grew on me and I want to write it.
















You might be wondering what the truck bed of the husband's '67 GMC pick up truck has to do with feeling blah and writing my novel.  The answer is, nothing.  I was just outside looking for something to take a photo of and snapped this.  I took a few others, but this one got the most votes when I asked those closest to me which ones they might like best.

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea, Cool picture. And you sound like the rest of my family (except me). No sooner do they get a new job than they get sick a few days later.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Weird how that works, isn't it? For me, it's always with NaNoWriMo.

    ReplyDelete