Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Tree

Oldest, KeyRawr and I went out shopping today to see if there were any deals to be had after the Black Friday madness.  First, I wanted a new book but that wasn't a deal.  I bought "Vengeance in Death" by J.D. Robb because I'd just finished the book before it in the series, and I can't stop reading them!  They're that good.

After that, we went to Ulta to check out their sales.  I got five different nail colors, 5 for $5; Bam-Blue-Zled, Pink Cloud, Fuchsiamania, Sweet Nothing, and Encore Pink.  Love all the girly stuff. 

We also went to Target to look for jeans so I can actually wear the new black boots I bought last week.  No luck yet.  Then to GameStop.

The husband had put up the Christmas tree while we were gone, and KeyRawr and Oldest helped me decorate.  Many of our ornaments are special for different reasons, but this ball with snowmen on it is one of my favorites that I bought last year at Pier 1 simply because I love snowmen.  I have my eye on a black and silver shiny camera ornament that we saw at Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment