Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Leaves

It was a beautiful day today...that is until about 3:15 when storm clouds rolled in.  Luckily, I was outside before then, playing with the settings on my camera.  I normally just use auto mode and take what I can get (I think I did these in landscape mode, or at least one of them).  As much as I love my camera, it takes too much time to get into the menu and find what I need when I need it.  Yeah, I'm lazy when it comes that stuff.  Point, shoot, perfection.  That's the way I think it should be, but not naive enough to think that's the way it is.  I'll keep playing, keep learning.

And I couldn't decide which of these I liked best, so here's a couple from today's shots.


















2 comments:

  1. Yay for leaves changing colors!
    The light post photo has a romantic feel to it.
    Both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,I like how red the leaves are. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete