Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Call me a turkey, I'm stuffed!  I ate way too much, and still wanted to eat more.

I tried to take pictures of our Thanksgiving spread, but none of them turned out very well.  So, here's a run down of what we had:  turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pea salad, green bean casserole, sweet potato bake, deviled eggs, dinner rolls, cranberries, pineapple slices, and stuffed mushrooms. 

I wanted to get an early start on a few things, so last night, I made our pumpkin pie, along with a dip that Oldest requested. The dip requires one package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and a 16 oz. container of sour cream.  A quick, easy, yummy dip.  Good with plain Ruffles.  Youngest requested 'green stuff'.  Green stuff is a light green, fluffy dessert my mom always makes for holidays.  It's basically watergate salad minus the pecans.

I currently have a cherry pie baking in the oven.  More food!

For today's picture, I'm using one from our recent outing.  I forgot I had this, and liked it better than the last lake picture I used.
















I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.  I know I enjoyed mine with my family. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a vibrant picture! :D
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    And congrats on getting your pictures published on another blog! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Yeah, that's pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete