Friday, November 25, 2011

On Ice

Tonight started all the holiday fun that is Christmas in the Square.  They'd already had their blue lights up, but tonight the light show programmed to a radio station was going on, and we got to see that right after we ice skated.


This is the first time Frisco has had an outdoor ice skating rink, and the first time either KeyRawr or I had ice skated.  Oldest sat back and watched.  I had a lot of fun, even though I fell twice.  Ouch!  I'm sure my knee will be killing me tomorrow, but I'm also ready to go back!

I've always wanted to ice skate.  It's one of the things on my life list, so now I guess I can cross that off.  Here's a picture of the ice skates I'd used after I took them off.
We also stopped at this candy and popcorn shop called Poparella's as we were leaving.  We didn't get anything, but it all smelled and looked so yummy.  Here's a picture I snapped from inside the shop.
Tonight definitely put me in the holiday spirit.  

2 comments:

  1. The pictures look great! I had so much fun, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you had fun. Maybe we can hit some of those sales tomorrow if you like.

    ReplyDelete