Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday and a Movie

Oldest, his girlfriend and I went to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 today.  It was good.  It's been so long since I'd read the books, that now I want to re-read the last book, Breaking Dawn.

It was a nice treat after what seemed like a long week.  Thank goodness this next week is a holiday from school for Youngest.  Sometimes those demands (homework, etc.) make me feel like I'm twirling, spinning, twisting.

I played with this picture that I took of yellow flowers, and thought about how the swirls reminded me of the craziness that can be our lives at times, and even with everything there is to do, there's always a point to focus on, beauty to behold, comfort in knowing no matter which way you turn (or spin, at dizzying rates), things are always complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment