Thursday, November 3, 2011

Soup
















My lunch.  Chicken noodle soup.

I felt well enough to venture out to a different part of the lake to take pictures today, but it was too cold and windy.  Not the best idea.  It was probably the coldest it's been lately, and there I was still trying to hold onto summer.  The weekend is supposed to be a little warmer, so I shall try again.

Soup puts the heart at ease, calms down the violence of hunger, eliminates the tension of the day, and awakens and refines the appetite. - Auguste Escoffier

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. I really hope the weekend is warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty yummy. Looks like a nice weekend temperature wise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chicken noodle soup, especially when it's homemmade That looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too. Haven't tried to make my own homemade soup, but one of these days I shall. :)

    ReplyDelete