Friday, December 23, 2011

Acknowledgments

Day 11Write the acknowledgments page that will be in your first (next?) published book, thanking all the people who have helped you along the way.

This prompt might be the easiest one yet, although I haven't written it yet.  Most of the day, I was curled up in the recliner with my iphone playing those darn addicting games, or reading.  I gave up the book I was reading to return to "Holiday in Death" by Nora Roberts.  I'll leave out titles and author names, but the book I was reading literally pained me to be away from Eve and Roarke (talk about addicted), so I'm going to continue with "Holiday in Death."  I'd tried to read something else to catch up with a different series, and found it to be a little slow.  I never have that problem with Nora Roberts' books.  In fact, I think it was the last book I read, "Vengeance in Death" that gave me my fascination with Ireland.

The day wasn't completely spent being lazy.  I made fudge and strawberry bread for holiday treats, and snapped a picture of Mia under the tree for my photo of the day.  I tried to get Mia and Dee together under the tree, but the pictures kept turning out blurry, and then the two of them started fighting, so I've added a picture of Dee that I took recently with Mia's favorite krinkle toy on her head. 
They are the two cutest presents.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!  Merry Christmas!  May all your hopes and dreams come true now and always.





2 comments:

  1. Cute kitties. Dee actually cooperated with that toy on her head, she looks so cute! Hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete