Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Lights

Time flies!  Can't believe it's already December 1.  Plans for the weekend include getting a start on some Christmas shopping.  I already have a few things in mind for the special people on my list.  I hope I can find just the perfect gift for each of them.  I also hope the rain holds out, because I want to go ice skating again.

December 1 also means that NaNoWriMo is over, and we don't even want to talk about my spectacularly low word count.  I won't dwell, just focus on getting more words down from now on.


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the park all lit up. With those big colored lights I imagine it's going to be gorgeous. Hopefully it won't be too cold to go take pictures though. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing the park all lit up. Maybe by Saturday it'll be warm and dry enough to check out the new Gingerbread house. I also saw a nutcracker there today; another new addition.

    ReplyDelete