Thursday, December 22, 2011

Conversation

Day 10Go sit in a public place and eavesdrop on a conversation.  Turn what you hear into a love story (no matter how you have to twist what they say).

Today's plan was to sit and relax, catch up on some reading, until I remembered we still needed a few things for our Christmas dinner. 

I suppose it was a good thing that I got out or I wouldn't have anything to use for today's prompt.  And let me tell you, it's pretty good.  I didn't sit and eavesdrop, but while I was in line waiting to check out at the store, the lady in front of me flipped out because the bag of sugar she wanted rang up for .20 more than the sticker price.  Ah, it must be the holidays! 

Anyway, today's photo was supposed to go up yesterday but by the time my days end some time after 10pm lately, I just don't have the energy.  And I'd actually forgotten about the idea.

This is my new 2012 calendar.  Not a Christmas present, I just needed a new one.  It may be the closest I ever get to seeing Ireland, although I'd love to visit.  The photos in the calendar are beautiful.

















Here's the back that shows the rest of the photos within.

No comments:

Post a Comment