Friday, December 30, 2011

Goals

I haven't thought much about New Year's Resolutions.  I rarely keep them.  Eating healthier and exercising aren't met with real enthusiasm, so they'd be pretty easy to blow off.  I think I'll just take baby steps towards these goals, and try to do better every day.

As for other resolutions/goals, I plan to write more.  I want to get a book of poetry published, and hopefully finish writing a novel, maybe even take a photography workshop.

My birthday is in a few days, and while we were out shopping today, I picked up one of the books on my wish list.  It's the second book in Nora Roberts' Gallaghers of Ardmore trilogy.  I've had the first and third books for some time, and now that I have the complete trilogy, I can read them in order.

Reading is another goal/challenge/resolution/whatever you want to call it.  I read every day, but not as much as I'd like to.  I've been reading the In Death series by J.D. Robb (Nora Roberts). I'm on the 7th book now.  I think there's 32 books so far.  My goal is to finish these.

What are some of your goals/resolutions for the new year?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! And good luck with your goals, as well! :)

    ReplyDelete