Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gone Shopping

I hate that I wasn't able to post a photo yesterday!  My first miss since I started this blog almost two months ago.  I don't plan to make a habit of that, it was just one of those days.  Busy, busy, busy.  The title of this blog post says it all.  You know, like those 'out to lunch' signs?  I should've had one that said 'Gone Shopping'.

The day started with breakfast at McDonalds with KeyRawr.  Then it was non stop shopping for most of the day, with other business in between (stopping to eat lunch, picking up Youngest from school and chauffering him to a skate park, a side trip to the mall in the evening, eating dinner, getting groceries, and finally wrapping presents). 

It was after midnight when I was finally done with everything.  My head was killing me, and there just wasn't any steam left to even post a picture.

I'm glad to say it's still early in the month and I've pretty much taken care of gifts for everyone on my list, and only need to get a few more things. 

Today, KeyRawr and I did some more shopping.  A security tag got left on an item she bought yesterday, so we took that in to have it removed.  I wanted to use the gift card my m-i-l had given me for this past Mother's Day, so we went to Dillard's and I got a cute sweater and shirt to go with it.  I'd tried to use the card at another time, but don't normally shop in that store (too expensive), so I couldn't decide on what to get.  With KeyRawr's help this evening, I think I really lucked out with some good finds. 

Oh, and those cute boots I bought a while back?  Not the most comfortable thing to go shopping in.  My toes hurt!

Here's a glimpse under our tree with some of the presents from last night.

2 comments:

  1. PRESENTS! :3 Christmas is going to feel like such a long wait now. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, presents! I know, it already seems like it's dragging. Ha! With our early start to buying gifts, maybe that means there will be even more under there by Christmas?! :)

    ReplyDelete