Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve

Today, KeyRawr, Oldest and I went to the beach part of the lake.  It was unseasonably warm (70 degrees), so we took advantage of the opportunity to explore the area of the lake that we'd tried to take pictures before, but was too cold and windy at the time.

A couple on a blanket was flying a kite, the cutest little dog was running up and down the sand, ducks were bobbing up and down in the water.  I could sit and watch the ducks all day long.






































Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Was a beautiful day, too. The passion is always there, but I've gotten a little bored with taking indoor pictures because it's been too cold to go outside. Guess I need to get more creative with indoor ideas. Which reminds me, there was the perfect article from Photography Talk on FB about finding different/creative ideas if you get "bored" with you're usual picture taking. I'll find the link again and pass it along to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! *your* not you're. I do know the difference. :)

    ReplyDelete