Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Relaxing













I don't recall when I took this picture, but I do know it was at a park in Frisco, and it was still warm out!  Probably some time in September or October.  I suppose I shouldn't complain about our weather.  It hasn't even gotten as cold as it can get, but I really miss being able to go outside without at least two or three layers of clothes on!

And the bird...he just looks so peaceful there.

Peaceful was what today was.  I stayed in my jammies all day, read one of my favorite authors, and watched funnies on TV Land (Everybody Loves Raymond, The King of Queens, and Friends).  I normally don't watch a lot of TV, but today was just one of those veg-out-on-the-couch days, and I blame Joey (Friends) for my reaching for the bland microwaveable mac and cheese I had as a snack.  If you watch Friends, then you know the "Mac and Cheese" I'm talking about.  But yeah, that's how lively my day was.  TV characters actually encouraging unhealthy eating habits.  As if I needed any help there.

2 comments:

  1. Breath taking photo! So clear and vibrant. Really love it! Keep up the good work! :D
    Sometimes those microwaveable mac and cheeses really hit the spot. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really liked this one, too.

    Yes, they do. Yum!

    ReplyDelete