Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Recap

There were lots of memorable moments in 2011, and I wanted to do a kind of recap of some of my favorites.

I'd always wanted to go ice skating, and finally did.  Not at all like the roller skating I used to do when I was younger.  But totally fun.

Discovering a new passion for photography, and trying to teach myself all about it.

Meeting KeyRawr, and welcoming her into our home and hearts.

Seeing my first balloon glow (however small; only three balloons).  Still looking forward to seeing the big festival that Plano does every year.

Meeting Nikki Sixx at his Barnes & Noble booksigning.  Unfortunately, all of my pictures of him were blurry.




















Finally picking up J.D. Robb's In Death series (not pictured here), and falling in love with Ireland because of it. 



















Summer vacation to New Mexico (Carlsbad Caverns) and different parts of Texas.  My first time out of Texas in over 25 years. 















Looking forward to all that 2012 has to bring!  What are you looking forward to?


2 comments:

  1. Aww, too sweet! Thank you guys so much for everything and what great memories. <3

    ReplyDelete