Monday, February 6, 2012

In the Backyard

I've been sticking close to home for photos lately.  The progression seems to be lacking, if only to me.  Not to mention I'll have to really search for new locations/ideas since I've just about exhausted all the ones I know of in and around the area, but, yesterday, when I was in the backyard hoping to find something of interest, I spotted this fat little bird sitting in the neighbor's tree.  I must've taken 20 pictures, hoping he'd do something more interesting than look off to the side and back at me.  He was fun to watch, and made a pretty good subject.



2 comments:

  1. What a cute little thing! Haha :) Very nice picture.

    I know what you mean about the locations. I'm a little lost right now and running out of photos to post, fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cute, isn't it? :)

    I dragged myself over to the high school this afternoon to get a picture of those sneakers, and actually liked the results, but decided not to post them because of the *potential* meaning. I'm sure other ideas/locations will present themselves to us both. :)

    ReplyDelete