Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lemons

I mentioned wanting to try a new macro idea that I saw in a video, and I got the chance to do that today.  Although, I think I placed the lemon improperly (outside instead of inside a glass vase), it turned out okay for what it is.  My sparkling seltzer water wasn't very bubbly either so I didn't get the bubbly effect I wanted.  Trial and error I guess.  I also had a hard time finding any green wrapping paper that I liked, so I went with this green gift bag for the background.
Had a picnic in the park today where I took these.  Will share more of those photos tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. I'm just blown away by how amazing these photos are. You can see the texture of the lemons beautifully and the green and yellow colors compliment each other perfectly. I cannot wait to see the rest of these photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I'm glad you like these. It was fun to play with, as well as challenging to try to get everything just right.

    ReplyDelete