Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Signing

I've been dying to post about this!  Now that KeyRawr and Oldest got the goodie package I sent them over the weekend, I wanted to post the pictures I took at a recent book signing.  There was a couple surprises I wanted KeyRawr to find before I posted about everything.  Of course, because I have a big mouth, and shared a few of the pictures, she knew about some of it already.  :)

Barnes & Noble hosted the Breathless Reads Tour which included YA authors Andrea Cremer, Marie Lu, Jessica Spotswood, and Beth Revis.  I'd never been to a signing that had more than one author.  There was a discussion panel and then the signing.  It was a lot of fun.  The ladies were all so funny, and very enthusiastic about their books, each other, and writing in general. 

The cafe had a drink menu for the event.  Each drink had to do with each of the books.  I had the Bloodrose Blended Lemonade in honor of Andrea Cremer's "Bloodrose" since that was the book I was having signed for KeyRawr.  I can't remember the names of the other drinks since I also sent her the menu. 



















Andrea Cremer!



















They had these lanyards at the event that has a unique code where you can enter to win cool prizes.  Fun stuff, good times!

2 comments:

  1. A very exciting post indeed! Thank you again so so so so so so so so so so so so much for the book, lanyard, and menu! My skin just prickles with joy everytime I look down at it's beautiful cover and then see my little message inside. I am so appreciative!

    Wonderful pictures too, by the way. :) That drink looks o' so yummy. You took very nice shots at the events and I love how creative the last photo is. It took me a moment to realize where it was taken! Haha.

    And just because you've been so nice to me and sent me the menu, I'll post the names of the other drinks:

    Cryogenic Vanilla Frappuccino - In honor of "A Million Suns"

    Magic Cookies & Cream Frap - In honor of "Born Wicked"

    Republic Caramel Italian Soda - In honor of "LEGEND"

    :) <3 Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. I was glad to be able to do that for you, and it was exciting meeting all of the authors. I wished you guys could've been there with me!

    Since I hadn't taken a picture of the lanyards at the event, I tried to think of a creative way to use it here at the house. I guess it worked, yay! I finally entered my code yesterday.

    The drink *was* really yummy, and thank you so much for sending the names of the other drinks! Other than the way the drinks all looked, I just couldn't recall the names.

    <3

    ReplyDelete