Monday, February 27, 2012

Simple

I'd hoped to have this posted earlier, but most of my day was spent at the Apple store trying to fix the problem I'd been having with my iphone.  The quick version?  The thing cratered, a restore didn't work, and I got a replacement phone.  My car also decided to be a little tempermental today. 

I took this picture as we were leaving the park on Saturday.  It was as if the bike was just there waiting for me to come along and find it.  I liked the original, and I also liked the edited version with textures, so I'll show both here.  You can be the judge and see which one you like better. 

Some days, like today, it's easy to lose sight of the simple things that bring us joy.  Like maybe hopping on a bicycle and riding with the sun in your face and wind in your hair.  Not a care in the world.  I can almost feel the innocence and playful energy when I look at this picture.  It makes the crazy day not so bad.




4 comments:

  1. I like the original. The colours of the bike jump out at you from the plainness of the background. Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are amazing and beautiful! They both have their unique mark that makes them true art! Good job and what a cute bike! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Isn't that the cutest bike?

      Delete