Saturday, March 31, 2012

Another Bunny

I was a slug yesterday, and didn't even bother to post on the blog.  Today was nice, so I set out into the back yard, camera in hand.  Birds flew by without stopping long enough to let me snap a picture.  I thought of the Small Stones and how I'm supposed to be paying attention.  Instead of feeling impatient about not immediately having something to take a picture of, I sat down on the patio, enjoyed the warmth of sunshine on my skin, and listened to the birds sing their song.  Then, I heard this noise on the side of the house, and thought it was the neighbor's cat coming over to visit again, but it was another bunny!  Yay for patience, paying attention, and springtime.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little bunny and how funny how those events played out. :) Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he just the most adorable little thing? I wanted to keep him as a pet. I was lucky to have him show up when he did. :)

    ReplyDelete