Friday, April 6, 2012

Hiding in Plain Sight

I walked outside today and noticed tiny shoots coming up out of the soil in a planter.  This plant comes back every Spring.  My attempts to capture them didn't turn out so well, so I walked a little farther down the walkway and found these tiny light purple flowers near the bushes.  Probably some kind of weed.  The yard seems to be overrun with all kinds of different ones.



















I'm finding it a little difficult to focus on both writing and photography, so, not having to look hard for a picture today was a plus.  Both things are creative, but require different efforts from me.  I can multi-task just fine, as long as the 10 things I'm doing all at once don't require too much thought.

Day 6 prompt:  Write a hiding poem.

Secrets (a Lune)

Our darkest secrets
are barely
beneath the surface.

2 comments: