Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Signing!

I was so excited when I found out last week that one of my favorite authors was going to be signing in Dallas tonight!  I first met Brian Freeman four years ago when he was touring for his third book.  By the way, four years is way too long between visits.  :)

"Spilled Blood" is Brian's seventh book, and it's the second stand-alone outside of his Jonathan Stride novels.  I can't wait to start reading it.  I have no doubt it'll be awesome.  I haven't met a Brian Freeman book I didn't absolutely love.  If you enjoy a good psychological suspense with enough twists and turns to keep you guessing, to keep you turning the pages, to keep you up at night because you can't put it down, you have to check him out.

Here's the Events display, and copies of his book.  I'd share the picture we took together but I looked like I was sleeping since my eyes were closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment