Sunday, September 2, 2012

Patterns




















The weekend hashtag project at Instagram has been to take pictures of building patterns.  I had loads of fun yesterday taking pictures of tiles, bricks, windows, old houses, anything that caught my eye.  I truly enjoy moments like that when the productivity is high.  41 pictures.  That's just what I used.  There were plenty more that ended up in the trashcan, but that's okay, too.

I took my new toy - my Olloclip - with me, and didn't even take it out of my purse!  I was caught up in taking pictures, less concerned with switching lenses at the time.  Maybe on the next outing.

This lightpost was outside the mexican food restaurant where we had lunch.  It's a pattern of sorts, just not on or in a building. 

More patterns to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment