Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend Event

Today was perfect for the 13th Annual Arts, Antiques & Autos event in Denton.  This is one of my favorite shots.  A sock monkey sitting in the passenger seat of one of the classic cars!  I love sock monkeys!! He looked so cute sitting there, I couldn't resist taking a picture.




 

















It was in the mid 80s, a light breeze, and not a cloud in the sky. 



















The husband was mostly (or only) interested in the cars,



 











but me, there was so much more to see and do.  I like old town squares - the little shops, places to eat, the history. 

















And of course, the other interesting things I find along the way.




There was a live band playing on the front lawn of the courthouse.













I'll post more of the cars tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment